The debate on the opportunities and prospects for the Poles in the EU institutions.
WE WILL DISCUSS:
- How does a work of an official EU administration in Brussels look like?
- What is the procedure for the EPSO competition?
- What to do to pass the admission tests?
- What you need to develop soft skills to get a job in the EU institutions?
- What factors determine that people see us as a competent person?
- How to control stress during interviews?
The aim of the debate is to answer the question - whether Poles have the necessary competence to apply for the post of an official in the EU institutions, and if not, why and how they can change it.
- Tomasz Rados, President of the Network PL
- Marcin Górski, PhD, lecturer of the University of Łódź, trainer of Polish "EU Presidency Corps", a member of Team Europe
- Bartosz Żukowski, PhD, Assistant Professor in the Department of Cognitive Science at the Institute of Psychology, University of Łódź
- Piotr Cieszewski, Leadership coach, Mount Everest conqueror, expert in the Ministry of Infrastructure
- Jakub B. Bączek, trainer and coach of the Polish Volleyball representation, an expert in working with pressure and stress
- Agnieszka Zakrzewska, EU Careers Ambasador, a member of Team Europe
Ewa Hartman, PhD, Head of Postgraduate studies: "official of the EU institutions" in the University of Łazarski. Expert in building a career in international institutions, University lecturer, Doctor of Laws, a former employee of the European Commission, the coach at the School of Personal Development Coach.
DATE AND PLACE:
16 September 2015, 14:00-17:00
University of Łazarski, Room 130