Are you interested in finding out more about EU Career opportunities and promoting them to your fellow students?
- Building a fantastic network across Europe?
- Gaining work experience during your studies?
- Developing your skills in public speaking, marketing and HR?
- Receiving a full induction and coaching throughout the role?
- Giving your CV extra clout with future employers?
This webpage will give you all the information you need on how to become an EU Careers Student Ambassador.
Applications are now open - The deadline to apply is: 1 April 2016, 12.00 midday (Brussels time).
more information on EPSO website